Friday, December 14, 2007

Home for ze Holidays

So yesterday (well, now two days ago since it's after 1 am) was the last day of the semester, and boy oh boy am I glad to be home, taking some time to relax and do absolutely nothing for a bit. Oh, the freedom! Sure, the freedom will be painfully interrupted by the removal of wisdom teeth next week, but on the bright side, I won't be sitting in front of Maya then...I'll be in the blissful land of happy sedation.

So I got home this afternoon and did some much needed caring for my poor fish. He is much happier now. I think he'll survive the winter, even though I'm shocked he's made it two and a half years with me. Spaz is such a trooper. Besides that, I've mostly been sitting around playing the Sims 2. Though I went to visit Charlie and Mary tonight and showed them all the stuff I did this past semester. Tomorrow I think I'm gonna try and get Bruno to see Golden Compass conmigo. I seriously need to catch up on all the movies I didn't see this semester. Then on Sunday I'm going sailing. Yay!

I'll probably start tinkering with my thesis again a weeks or so from now, maybe a little later depending on how all this wisdom teeth pain goes. And Christmas. I'm expecting much video game-ness for Christmas that I'll have to partake in...you know, for research's sake. But I'm also going to be working with a friend of mine on the music for my peice over break. I'll probably get on that this weekend or sometime next week.

But now, it is sleep time. Happy holidays everyone!

No comments: