Sunday, May 25, 2008

Here's some "art!"

So, I was bored, and I've been telling a friend of mine for ages (sarcastically, of course) that I needed to write him a book. So I made it! Yay! It is 16 little pages long in Comic Sans...yes, Comic Sans. Realizing early on that I've never bound a book before, and all I was working with was Photoshop, thread, and some of my mum's letterhead (I printed on the blank side, but on the inside cover you can see remnants of the letterhead's heading), I planned on it being pretty ghetto, thus Comic Sans fit. The pages don't line up, I accidentally got some water on it...and yea. I'M pretty happy with how it turned out. Here's the cover!


The rainbow and puppies were inspired by the cover of the X-Force #1-3 compilation in which rainbows and puppies are shooting out of Wolverine's claws. Go figure. The title was suggested by my friend. Writing the book probably took half an hour. Making it, maybe a total of 2 hours. Like I said...not intended to be a fine work of art.

No comments: